I found this funny list while playing with Apple Remote:
To locate your devices router IP address, navigate to the following locations:
- iPhone or iPod touch: Settings > Wi-Fi > [Network Name]
- Apple TV: Settings > General > Network
- Mac OS X: Apple menu > System Preferences > Network
- Windows XP: Start > Control Panel > Network Connections > [Network Connection Name] > Properties > TCP/IP Properties
- Windows Vista: Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > View Status > Properties > TCP/IPv4 Properties
And I wonder why it took me hours every time I had to install or configure Windows!
To be fair, I've not checked how to locate the network settings in Windows CE but I bet for at least 7 or 8 submenus before finding it.
Next time someone asks me why I prefer to use a Mac than a PC, I'll show him this list.